Building on the success of the exclusive 1st Edition, the full-equipped launched version which received over 10,000 reservations online, orders can now be made on the entire Jeep Avenger range, the brand’s first 100% electric SUV. The first deliveries are expected in the second quarter of 2023.
The winner of the prestigious “Car of the Year 2023” is available in four trims – Avenger, Longitude, Altitude and Summit – which are packed with features and easily configurable thanks to a simple and intuitive lineup strategy.
The entry trim already offers plenty of capability, technology, and connectivity, with an electric fuel range of up to 400 km in the WLTP cycle and more than 550 km in the city. The simple and fast charge mode guarantee 30 km of travel distance in just three minutes of charging.
With the expansion of the range and the success of the first pre-booking phase, Jeep is now focused on hitting new milestones knowing that it can count on the Avenger’s strengths. These include a generous electric fuel range and fast-charge mode which make the SUV perfect to go everywhere you want, in the city or outdoor, and guarantee a safe, fun to drive, comfortable, and dynamic driving experience.
A genuine, 100% electric Jeep
Jeep Avenger is the first truly zero-emission vehicle and the new entry point into the Jeep range. Fun to drive and exciting, the new SUV is for active people who are looking for a vehicle with compact dimensions and state-of-the-art technological features. The model was designed to fit to the needs of European customers thanks to:
– Functional design: it has been designed to offer 360° protection and full freedom of movement. To reduce damages caused by low-speed impacts, Avenger is equipped with protected headlights, front and rear skid plates and plastic cladding going all around the body and raising is the areas where damages are more likely to occur. The new skid plates on the front and rear bumpers are molded in color in a polymeric material; so, if they get scratched, they will never lose the paint and the damage is not visible. Avenger has been specifically designed to make it the ideal travel companion in urban and off-road driving.
– Compact dimensions: despite maintaining all the trademark qualities and characteristics of a Jeep SUV, at 4.08 meters it is the most compact Jeep and can comfortably fit five people.
– Roomy & versatile interiors, with lots of space for everyday objects. It offers 34 liters of interior storage, the equivalent of a carry-on bag. The trunk is also spacious and extremely versatile, with 380 liters of volume in the petrol version and 355 liters in the electric one and the rear hatch width which has been increased to over one meter.
– Sustainable powertrain and fast charging: thanks to an electric fuel range of up to 400 km in the WLTP cycle and more than 550 km in the city and a simple and fast charge mode, it is the perfect vehicle for a modern customer who is looking for a stress-free driving experience. By using a 100 kW Mode 4 cable in direct current and connected to a fast public charging station, three minutes of charging—the time it takes to have an espresso—are enough to guarantee 30 km of travel distance, which is right the average daily distance made by European customers.
– State-of-the-art technologies: a complete series of ADAS features which in the electric version provide level-2 driving autonomy and a completely digital and connected on-board experience with a 20.5” digital displays in total, made up by 10.25” Uconnect radio and 10.25” digital cluster.
– Fully Connected: thanks to the Uconnect Services and the Jeep® mobile app, customer can keep in touch with Avenger everywhere and everytime. The charging and climate schedule is very simple and fast using E-Control function on the app: the customer can choose the preferred time to recharge and manage the precondition of the vehicle. Moreover, it is possibile to check the residual battery level, to find the nearest public charging station verifying the availability, to have under control the history of the recharging and much more.
A pure expression of “concentrated Freedom”, the Avenger offers Jeep’s trademark performance in compact dimension to guarantee peace of mind in all atmospheric conditions. Agile, reactive, and enjoyable to drive, the Jeep Avenger offers dynamic performance levels thanks to its instant torque and stands out for its silence and fuel economy in the petrol version. The new Avenger is the first front-wheel drive Jeep vehicle equipped standard with Selec-Terrain® and Hill Descent Control, which, together with the 200mm ground clearance, the 20 degrees of approach angle, and 32 degrees of departure angle, make it a vehicle with unexpected off-road capability to the segment. Furthermore, its ground clearance and technical angles offer a safe driving experience in the city and ensure maximum protection in all weather conditions and on all surfaces.
A simple and lean range to order
The Jeep Avenger, which ushers in the brand’s portfolio of new electric, battery-powered vehicles in Europe, combines capability, style, functionality, and technology to satisfy the needs of the modern customer. To ensure a simple and intuitive customer experience, the entire range has been designed to reduce the level of complexity in the customer’s choices: there are four trims, 7 body colors, and up to maximum 5 packs to customize an Avenger to one’s specific needs.
All trims available on the Avenger are well equipped, starting with the entry level, and are as follows:
– Avenger – The Jeep Avenger in its most pure form. The model includes 16” black wheels and full-LED headlights. Equipped with the latest technology in terms of security and capability, it boasts of cruise control and lane keep assist, and comes standard with a 10.25” radio and 7” full digital cluster. Moreover, the electric version provides automatic A/C, Hill descent control, Selec-Terrain, and the Connected Services.
– Longitude – It provides additional style accents like 16” alloy wheels, body color door handles and gray skid plates. Hill Descent Control and Selec-Terrain, which guarantee Jeep’s trademark capability, and the Connected Services come standard to provide a modern and constantly connected driving experience. On the electric version, the Longitude also offers rear parking sensors.
– Altitude – A trim which combines superior elegance and comfort and provides 17” alloy wheels, silver skid plates, and premium cloth and vinyl seats perfectly matching the dedicated silver dashboard fascia and interior silver accents. Rear parking sensors, a 10.25” digital instrument panel, and power liftgate all come standard. The EV version also adds handsfree power liftgate and passive entry.
– Summit – The top-of-the-line Jeep Avenger includes 18” alloy wheels, full LED headlights and taillights, handsfree power liftgate and passive entry. Plus, the cabin provides unmatched style and comfort thanks to its multicolored ambient light, yellow dashboard fascia, and wireless charger. The Summit trim offers state-of-the-art technology with Level 2 autonomous drive, 360° parking sensors and rear camera with top drone-like view.
Jeep Avenger is available in seven colors inspired by the Jeep world of adventure, freedom, and nature: three pastels (Snow, Volcano and Ruby) and four metallic colors (Sun, Lake, Granite and Stone), plus two-tone livery with a Volcano roof on the upper trims.
Lastly, for the Longitude, Altitude and Summit trims, up to five different packs are available which make it possible to further customize one’s new Avenger with exclusive accessories. A simple and modular offer which provides 4 levels of personalization: Infotainment & Functionality, Driver assistance, Style, and Comfort.
In order to be easily identifiable by the customer, each pack has its own specific and unique characteristics – in line with the range’s intuitive and consumer-centric lineup strategy.
On the Longitude and Altitude trims, the Tech & Style pack include among others a rear back up camera, adaptive cruise control, auto dimming rearview mirror and automatic high beams, privacy glass and LED fog lamps, while the Infotainment & Convenience pack offers wireless smartphone charger, 2nd row USB type C, Mopar storage compartment mats and central tunnel Pad Cover, and Traffic sign information. Finally, the Winter Pack include heated windshield, heated seats and moquette front and rear floor mats.
On the Summit trim, the ADAS pack offers Level 2 autonomous driving, 360 degrees parking sensors, blind spot monitoring and auto dimming rearview mirror. The LED & Style pack provides LED headlamps projector, LED rear lights, welcome/leaving lighting animation and ambient lighting. The Infotainment & Convenience pack include, in addition to the other, a rear camera.